Consumer Protection Attorneys for Regional and National Class Actions
Consumer protection actions, or class actions, can stem from an almost unlimited variety of misconduct or defective products.
Founded in 1996 by former United States Attorney and assistant solicitor, Pete Strom, the Strom Law Firm, LLC aggressively pursues class action cases. The class action lawyers at the Strom Law Firm enjoy a distinct statewide and national reputation for excellence in the area of consumer protection litigation and class action lawsuits.
What Types Of Case is Appropriate to Pursue as a Class Action?
Class actions and consumer protection cases can stem from an almost unlimited variety of misconduct or defective products.
Class Action cases we have handled include:
- a case against the managed care industry on behalf of physicians for systematically undercutting physician claims for payment for seeing patients;
- race-based life insurance cases against life insurance companies for charging African Americans higher rates for industrial life insurance;
- consumer cases included suing finance companies for adding credit life insurance on to consumer loans;
- a predatory lending case against the title loan industry;
- a predatory lending case against the mortgage industry for systematically steering clients into subprime lending
Our Columbia, South Carolina class action lawyers litigated breach of warranty cases involving defective washing machines, electrical receptacles, and pharmaceutical products.
Welcome to complex litigation.
The attorneys at Strom Law Firm, LLC understand the complexities surrounding class action lawsuits. Contact our law firm today for a free review of the facts of your case.