Concussion Scholarship Contest 2016
Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. is pleased to announce the Concussion Scholarship Contest, in which the winner will be awarded $1000 towards their education at a higher learning institute.
Essay Topic and Requirements:
Essay must be at least 500 words and no more than 1500 on the topic question: Is the risk of concussion-related injuries worth the risk of playing youth contact sports? Please visit our page on concussion injuries in youth contact sports for a baseline understanding of the issue. Form an opinion on this topic, cite all sources of information, and do not plagiarize.
How to enter to win:
- Submit your essay to Strom Law Firm by email to: email@example.com with the subject line “Concussion Scholarship Essay” by December 5th, 2016, and please provide these things in the email:
- phone number,
- a link to your Facebook profile so that we can confirm your identity and school enrollment,
- the name of the higher learning institute you have been accepted to and enrolled in,
- A .pdf, .doc, .docx file format of your Concussion essay.
- We will choose 5 finalist to compete in a social media share contest by December 12th, 2016.
- If you are one of the five finalist we will post your Concussion Essay to our website on December 12th, and then share the link to your essay on Strom Law Firm’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+). The essay with the highest number of shares, comments, likes, retweets, etc. combined from all social media accounts will win the scholarship contest. Winner will be announced December 31st.
Scholarship Amount Awarded:
$1000 will be paid to the institute in which you are enrolled.
- Must be a US Citizen and resident of South Carolina.
- Current High School Student.
- Expected to receive a High School diploma or GED in 2016.
- Accepted and enrolled in an institute of higher learning in South Carolina.