• Arthritis and SC Workers' Compensation Benefits
• Bipolar Disorder and SC Workers' Compensation Benefits
• Burn Injury on the Job
• Filing A Workers Compensation Claim in SC
• Independent Medical Exams: When You Need a Second Opinion
• Migraine Headaches and Workers Compensation Benefits
• Pursuing a Third Party Claim For SC Workers' Comp Injuries
• SC Injured Worker Fast Facts
• SC Workers Comp Death Benefits
• SC Workers' Comp Investigations
• South Carolina Construction Accident
• South Carolina Denied Workers' Compensation Benefits
• South Carolina Workers Comp Resources
• South Carolina Workers Compensation Benefits Explained
• South Carolina Workers Compensation Claims
• SSD Benefits for SC Workers Comp Injuries
• Suffered a Work Injury in SC?
• When a Heart Attack is Covered by SC Workers' Compensation Benefits
• When Products Liability and SC Workers' Compensation Claims Intersect
• When Workplace Hazards Lead to Personal Injury
• Work-Related Stress and Workers Compensation in South Carolina
• Workers Rehabilitation
Columbia, South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
The workplace accident attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC represent injured workers, as well as their families, in the pursuit of workers’ compensation injury and death benefits.
- Were you hurt or injured on a construction or job site?
- Did a ladder, scaffolding, or a falling object hurt you at work?
- Has an on-the-job car wreck or unsafe work environment forced you out of work or left you disabled?
- Were you injured by faulty or defective machinery or equipment on the job?
- Was your injury caused by an OSHA, building code or workplace safety code violation?
- Were you in a burn accident on the job?
- Are you worried about being fired for filing a workers comp claim?
We proudly seek justice on behalf of employees injured or killed on the job who work for private companies, as well as employees working for local, county, city, and state government.
Whether your case involves obtaining benefits for a denied workers comp claim, helping you obtain medical treatment, negotiating a fair and equitable settlement for your on the job injury, or even pursing a claim against a third party who caused and/or contributed to your workplace injury, the workers compensation lawyers at the Strom Law Firm, LLC represent injured workers at all stages of the workers compensation claim process including initial hearings and appellate proceedings.
South Carolina protects injured workers through the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act.
If you are a victim of a workplace injury, the SC workers’ compensation law provides compensation for any work-related injury, sickness, or disease that occurs regardless of fault when the injury arises out of, and in the course of, employment.
The protection provided under the SC Workers’ Comp Act is only the beginning of your right to compensation for a workplace injury.
Often times a third party may be responsible for and/or contributed to a work related injury or death. The work accident attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC also handle third party negligence claims involving employers, contractors, and other third parties that caused or contributed to a work-related accident or death.
The Strom Law Firm, LLC understands the impact that a work related injury or death has upon you and your loved ones. The most important thing you need to focus on is a speedy recovery. You need an advocate who will seek justice on your behalf. Contact one of the workers’ compensation attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights.