The Strom Law Firm
The personal injury lawyers and criminal defense attorneys at Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. in Columbia, South Carolina have devoted their professional lives to serving the people and families of our state. Our firm’s purpose is simple — to help people. We remain true to this purpose regardless of whether our client has suffered a serious personal injury as the result of another’s negligence, or they have been arrested and charged with a serious criminal offense.
We are committed to vigorously advocating for client rights and interests in each case. This emphasis — combined with our legal experience, our research resources, the strong network of professional relationships we have built, the respect and trust we have earned among our peers, and just as importantly, our enthusiasm — enables us to give the sound advice that enables you to make informed legal decisions regarding your case.
Call Us at (803) 252-4800, live chat or fill out the Free Case Consultation Form.
History and Practice
Founded in 1996 by former U.S. Attorney, Pete Strom, our practice has expanded from its original focus on representing individuals and businesses in South Carolina to a firm that now represents clients in complex civil and criminal cases throughout the Southeastern U.S. and nationwide.
Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. proudly represents the rights of individuals in the following areas of law.
Our attorneys include J. Preston Strom, Jr., Mario Pacella, John Alphin, Bakari Sellers, Alexandra Benevento, and Jessica Lerer Fickling. In addition to being licensed in South Carolina, Mario A. Pacella is admitted to practice in Georgia and New York.
- Joseph Preston “Pete” Strom, Jr.
- Mario A. Pacella
- John R. Alphin
- Bakari Sellers
- Alexandra Benevento
- Jessica Lerer Fickling
- Olivia Hassler
- Denise Mendenhall, Office Manager and Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Eliesha Nick – Paralegal and Civil Intake Coordinator
- Brian Legree – Senior Paralegal
- Traci Clark – Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Mallory Turnage – Paralegal
- Stephanie Jones – Paralegal
- Erica Preston – Paralegal
- Bria Erickson – Legal Assistant and Medical Records Coordinator
- Cristina Sans – Receptionist and Legal Assistant
- Faith Grant – Legal Assistant