South Carolina Social Security Attorneys: Arthritis and Social Security Disability Benefits
What You Need to Know
Arthritis is one of the most prevalent chronic health conditions in the United States. Arthritis is also the nation’s leading cause of social security disability claims among Americans over age 15.
Depending upon the type of arthritis that you suffer from, your arthritis may entitle you to social security disability benefits. If your arthritis prevents you from working, contact us today for a free consultation to discuss the facts of your social security disability case. We can help ensure that your medical documentation clearly identifies how the symptoms of your arthritis limit your daily activities.
Types of Arthritis
- Degenerative joint disease where the cartilage that covers the ends of bones in the joint depreciates and causes pain and loss of movement as the person’s bone begins to rub against another bone.
- Long-term chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that leads to inflammation of the joints and surrounding tissues.
- Affects the spine where there is inflammation and the bones of the spine grow together.
- Severe disorder that can agitate and damage joints and surrounding connective tissues throughout the body.
- Connective tissue disease that triggers a thickening and hardening of the skin.
- Disease in which there is extensive pain that affects the muscles and attachments to the bone.
Contact the Strom Law Firm about Social Security Disability Benefits
The best way to learn about Social Security Disability benefits is to talk with the experienced lawyers at Strom Law, LLC. Call us right now for a free consultation. 803.252.4800