Columbia Social Security Disability lawyers increase the likelihood of winning benefits.
We Fight for South Carolina’s Disabled
Apply for Disability Benefits
File for Reconsideration
Request a Hearing
Appeal Hearing Decision
File Suit in Federal Court
Nearly, 80 to 90 percent of disability claims are automatically denied. If you need Social Security disability benefits (SSDI), you will probably need a Columbia Social Security disability lawyer to help you obtain them. And we may be able to help before you’re even denied: a Strom disability lawyer is available to prepare and submit an SSDI claim on your behalf at no charge.
Strom Social Security Disability Lawyers Help at Every Step
As Social Security disability lawyers at Strom Law Firm, we have represented hundreds of Social Security claimants in South Carolina and Georgia Social Security Disability Lawyer see every case through to resolution. While your attorney’s role depends on the particular facts of your case, a Social Security disability attorney at the Strom Law Firm can take charge of the following concerns
What Kind of Help Do You Need? Select One:
- Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits. By submitting an application on your behalf, Strom social security disability lawyers can ensure that your benefits claim is not denied because of errors or for being incomplete. From there, we’ll manage the entire process for you — all the way to a Federal Court suit if necessary.
- Fight Denied Disability Benefits & File for Reconsideration. Claimants with legitimate illnesses and disabilities often get turned down before successfully obtaining benefits under the Social Security Act. You have the right to appeal your denial and recover lost benefits.
- Request a Hearing After a Second Denial If your claim is rejected after filing a reconsideration request, we can appeal and continue to seek benefits on your behalf by requesting a hearing with a Social Security Administrative Law Judge.
- Appeal Hearing Decision If a Social Security Administrative Law Judge rules against you and denies your claim for Social Security benefits, we can appeal by submitting a legal brief on your behalf. The brief will be reviewed by an Appeals Board.
- File Suit in Federal Court. If previous appeals are denied, the next step is to file suit in Federal District Court. We will review your case to determine if this is appropriate for your claim.
Welcome to the Strom Law Firm Difference
Founded in 1995 by Pete Strom, former U.S. State Attorney, our team includes a former Assistant Attorney General and Richland County Assistant Solicitor as well as a former Public Defender. Pete Strom is awarded the highest Martindale-Hubble ranking and the Strom Law Firm, LLC collectively holds more than 50 years of complex litigation experience.
If you have applied for Social Security disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits because you are unable to work, the social security Columbia disability lawyers at th Strom Law Firm are dedicated to helping you receive the disability benefits that you deserve.
The Social Security Administration is backlogged on disability claims at every step of the process. The sooner our disability lawyers can get your claim into the system, the sooner you can receive the benefits you’ve earned.
If your claim has been denied, you may feel as though you do not have anywhere to turn. You have a right to appeal your denial of Social Security benefits.
We understand that being denied your Social Security disability benefits can leave you with mounting medical bills, lost wages and lost assets, creating a difficult financial situation for you and your family. Strom disability lawyers have the experience and legal resources necessary to appeal your denied disability claim before the government and win the benefits you’ve earned. If you were hurt on the job, you may also need to file claim for workers’ compensation.
Columbia Social Security Disability Lawyers
Free Consultations • Flexible Appointments • Se Habla Español