Social Security Disability Attorneys
Nearly 80 to 90 percent of disability claims are automatically denied. If you need Social Security disability benefits (SSDI), you will probably need a South Carolina disability lawyer to help you obtain them. And we may be able to help before you’re even denied: our Strom Social Security Disability Lawyers is available to prepare and submit an SSDI claim on your behalf at no charge.
Our Social Security Disability Lawyers at the Strom Law Firm we are a local practice committed to helping people struggling with disabilities get the SSD benefits they need.
What Kind of Help Do I Need from Social Security Disability Lawyers? Select One:
- Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits. By submitting an application on your behalf, our social security disability lawyers can ensure that your benefits claim is not denied because of errors or for being incomplete. From there, we’ll manage the entire process for you — all the way to a Federal Court suit if necessary.
- Fight Denied Disability Benefits & File for Reconsideration. Claimants with legitimate illnesses and disabilities often get turned down before successfully obtaining benefits under the Social Security Act. You have the right to appeal your denial and recover lost benefits.
- Request a Hearing After a Second Denial If your claim is rejected after filing a reconsideration request. We can appeal and continue to seek benefits on your behalf by requesting a hearing with a Social Security Administrative Law Judge.
- Appeal Hearing Decision If a Social Security Administrative Law Judge rules against you and denies your claim for Social Security benefits, we can appeal by submitting a legal brief on your behalf. The brief will be reviewed by an Appeals Board. Contact one of our SSI appeal lawyers today.
- File Suit in Federal Court. If previous appeals are denied, the next step is to file suit in Federal District Court. We will review your case to determine if this is appropriate for your claim.
Social Security Disability Requirements: Will I Get Approved or Denied?
There are two different kinds of benefits that you may be eligible to obtain: Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security. To determine which you may be eligible to receive, please contact our Social Security Disability Lawyers today and let us help you with your claim. We are willing and ready to help. We handle Social Security disability (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and children’s Supplemental Security Income cases in both South Carolina and Georgia. All you have to do is schedule a free consultation by calling us at (803) 252-4800.