• Avoiding Jail Time in S.C.
• Choosing a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer
• Common Misconceptions that Kill Criminal Defense
• How to Select a Defense Attorney
• Parole Board Representation in South Carolina
• Post Conviction Relief in S.C.
• Probation/Parole Violation Consequences
• Requesting a Preliminary Hearing in S.C.
• Should I Just Plead Guilty?
• What to do if a Loved One is Arrested in S.C.
• South Carolina Statewide Grand Jury
• SC DUI Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense Attorneys in South Carolina
If you or your loved one has been arrested and charged with a crime in South Carolina, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to protect your rights. The criminal defense attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC will fight to protect your rights and your personal and professional future. Our team handles all criminal charges and practices in all courts in Columbia, Orangeburg and across South Carolina.
Whether you face criminal charges for:
- criminal domestic violence,
- simple possession, PWID, or drug trafficking,
- Mail Fraud, Bank Fraud, or Wire Fraud,
- breach of trust or embezzlement,
- a sex crime or internet solicitation,
or have been contacted by law enforcement and are under investigation for a crime, we are here to help.
Our clients frequently tell us that they are facing a personal, family, social, business, and/or financial crisis unlike any ever faced before. Understanding your situation is the starting point, and basis of, our approach to handling criminal cases.
The Strom Law Firm, LLC provides an aggressive and proactive defense to every client we represent.
Whether you have been charged in:
- Magistrate’s Court
- Municipal Court or
- General Sessions Court
- Federal Court
Our familiarity with prosecutorial techniques, knowledge of South Carolina criminal law, and our understanding and sincere concern for the rights and liberty of people facing criminal investigation and arrest ensure that you will receive a vigorous, well-planned defense.
When your freedom, personal and family stability, economic survival, and reputation are at stake, you need a lawyer who understands what is at stake, and who will fight to protect your interests.
An Arrest Puts Your Rights, Your Freedom, Your Family, and Your Livelihood At Stake. We Provide the Protection You Need.
Getting Arrested And Charged With a Crime Does Not Mean You Are Guilty
If you are charged with a crime, you are innocent until proven guilty, which is a right guaranteed by our constitution. It becomes the state’s burden to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. For experienced criminal defense attorneys who will fight for you and protect your rights, contact the criminal defense attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC today. We offer a free consultation to discuss your arrest, possible defenses, and what you may be facing. Call us today for a free consultation. 803.252.4800