• Avoiding Jail Time in S.C.
• Choosing a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer
• Common Misconceptions that Kill Criminal Defense
• How to Select a Defense Attorney
• Parole Board Representation in South Carolina
• Post Conviction Relief in S.C.
• Probation/Parole Violation Consequences
• Requesting a Preliminary Hearing in S.C.
• Should I Just Plead Guilty?
• What to do if a Loved One is Arrested in S.C.
• South Carolina Statewide Grand Jury
• SC DUI Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense Attorneys in South Carolina
The criminal defense attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC will fight to protect your rights and your personal and professional future.
Whether you face criminal charges for:
- criminal domestic violence,
- simple possession, PWID, or drug trafficking,
- Mail Fraud, Bank Fraud, or Wire Fraud,
- breach of trust or embezzlement,
- a sex crime or internet solicitation,
or even under investigation for a crime , you are likely facing a personal, family, social, business, and/or financial crisis unlike any you have ever faced before.
Understanding your situation is the starting point, and basis of, our approach to handling criminal cases.
The Strom Law Firm, LLC provides an aggressive and proactive defense to every client we represent.
Our familiarity with prosecutorial techniques, knowledge of South Carolina criminal law, and our understanding and sincere concern for the rights and liberty of people facing criminal investigation and arrest ensure that you will receive a vigorous, well-planned defense.
When your freedom, personal and family stability, economic survival, and reputation are at stake — you need a lawyer who understands that and who will fight to protect your interests.
Founded by former U.S. Attorney and assistant solicitor, Pete Strom, our experienced criminal defense attorneys include a former public defender, and a former Assistant Attorney General and Richland County Assistant Solicitor, as well as a tax lawyer familiar with IRS investigations. Our experience and familiarity with prosecutorial techniques provide the basis for experienced and effective legal representation. We will fight hard to have your charges reduced, or even dismissed.
An Arrest Puts Your Rights, Your Freedom, Your Family, and Your Livelihood At Stake. We Provide the Protection You Need.
Getting Arrested With Criminal Charges Does Not Mean You Are Guilty
Being arrested or investigated for a crime can mean many things. What it does not mean is that you are guilty or that you have no rights. For experienced criminal defense attorneys who will fight for you whether the case involves a drug possession misdemeanor or felony drug trafficking and murder charges contact the criminal defense attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC today for a free consultation to discuss your arrest, possible defenses, and whether you may be eligible to have your charged reduced or even dismissed.