SC Bad Faith Insurance Claims: Unfair Claims Settlement
If your insurance company refuses to thoroughly investigate a legitimate claim or denies a legitimate insurance claim which you have filed, you may have a SC bad faith insurance claim. Our SC bad faith insurance claims attorney is here to help. If you believe the insurance company is not adequately investigating your claim or that they have delayed or refused to award you the benefits you deserve, contact us for a free consultation to protect your legal rights.
To prove SC bad faith insurance claims, you must establish:
- The insurance company failed to honor the policy
- The insurance company had no reasonable cause to not pay the amount due
Bad faith insurance claims in SC can arise from a variety of circumstances including:
- Failure to promptly and adequately investigate an insurance claim
- Denying or withholding insurance benefits without cause
- Delaying an insurance payment longer than necessary
- Underpaying or undervaluing an insurance claim
- Using language deemed unreasonable when translating an insurance policy’s language
- Refusing to settle and/or reimburse a claim unfairly
- Canceling an insurance policy unfairly.
SC Bad faith insurance claims and unfair claims settlement go together. Unfair claims settlement occurs when an insurance company consciously does wrongdoing.
Unfair claims practices may be the result of:
- Deception or Misleading
- Neglect or refusing fulfill the contractual obligation
If you feel you have been a recipient of SC bad faith insurance claim, or an unfair claims practice, our SC bad faith insurance claims attorney at the Strom Law Firm, LLC can help. We will fight to get you the money you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation. 803.252.4800.