South Carolina COVID-19 cases are at a record high and it is important to follow all South Carolina COVID-19 rules, guidelines, and restrictions. It is understood that COVID-19 affects people in different ways from mild symptoms to severe illness.
COVID-19 deaths in South Carolina are at 11,000+. DHEC continues to work with federal, state and local authorities as it investigates COVID-19 cases in South Carolina. Protecting the South Carolina public during this national and state emergency remains to be DHEC’s priority.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends delaying travel until you are able to get fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated traveler, CDC recommends the following steps,
- Get tested with a viral test 1-3 days before your travel.
- It is required that you wear a mask over your nose and mouth on planes, trains, buses, and any other form of public transportation.
- Avoid crowds at every possible instance and stay at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer with a minimum alcohol percentage of 60%.
- Get tested with a viral test from a recognized testing center 3-5 days after you complete your travel while self quarantining for a full 7 day period (even if your test results are negative).
- If your test results are positive, isolate yourself to ensure others are protected from getting infected.
- Self-quarantine for 10 days if you decide not to get tested.
- Avoid being around community/family members who are at increased risk for severe illness for at least 14 days, no matter your test results are positive or negative.
- Monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms. Isolate and get tested if you develop symptoms.
As of 9/13/2021, COVID-19 cases in South Carolina are at a record 784,000+ and SC DHEC will continue to update South Carolina COVID restrictions. As new updates become available, CDC and South Carolina DHEC will continue to update recommendations for domestic and international travel.
If you are traveling with children under 12 years who cannot get vaccinated at this time, follow recommendations for non-fully vaccinated people and refer to CDC’s guidance for safer travel options when making travel plans.
If you are planning to travel, follow CDC’s COVID-19 Travel page for a list of countries and additional travel-related information.
In order to stay informed with updated COVID-19 information, visit your state, territorial, tribal or localexternal icon health department’s website to look for the latest information on where to get tested.
South Carolina Attorneys
Over the past decade, the Strom Law Firm LLC has recovered over $2 Billion on behalf of our clients
Our Lawyers in South Carolina include our Founder, former U.S. Attorney Pete Strom. Strom Law Firm has always dedicated its skills and resources to serving the great people of South Carolina. Our attorneys and staff are here to help the people of South Carolina. Every attorney and staff member of the firm has spent their professional lives serving the people of this state.
Our Lawyers in South Carolina focus on our client’s rights, combined with our experience, resources, abilities, strong and respected professional network, and our vigor empowers us to offer advice, which will enable you to make informed choices regarding your legal problems.
We will strongly advocate for each and every client’s rights and interests, no matter the case. Our firm’s purpose is — to help people. We serve this purpose no matter if a client has suffered minor to catastrophic injury as the result of another’s negligence, or they have been accused of a crime. We are committed to each and every one of our clients.
South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
We will fight for you and your rights during these hard times, and we will represent you with strength.
South Carolina Criminal Lawyers
The lawyers at Strom Law Firm have developed their skills through experience advocating for those who have been accused of criminal behavior. No matter the accusations, you should be represented by capable and skilled attorneys. Each person has the right to defend themselves when accused of a crime, and we will fight to ensure that your rights are respected in the process.
Our Lawyers in South Carolina
Our South Carolina lawyers include:
- Joseph Preston “Pete” Strom, Jr.
- Mario A. Pacella (Also Licensed in Georgia and New York)
- John R. Alphin
- Bakari Sellers
- Alexandra Benevento
- Jessica Lerer Fickling
A serious accident or injury – or serious criminal charges – can have a devastating impact on your life or the life of a loved one. Whether we’re focused on personal injury or criminal defense, our attorneys have a reputation for taking on even the most complex cases – and winning. How can we help you? Call us at 803-252-4800