Brain Injury Lawyers in Brunswick, GA
If someone else has caused a brain injury accident by their inconsiderate or negligent actions, and your life has been affected by injury or the tragic death of a loved one, contact an experienced Brunswick brain injury attorney at Strom Law Firm to work diligently towards securing compensation from the people who caused the accident.
On Highway 17 and Interstate 95, Traumatic Brain Injuries occur far too often. Brain injuries can be the result of an accident, defective product, or a fall. A brain injury can occur even without hitting one’s head or losing consciousness. Additionally, the injured person may not even notice the effects of a brain injury for several months after the accident. The seriousness of brain injury ranges from mild to severe. Due to the complexities of the human brain, every injury is unique and can affect the entire body and mind from memory to controlling one’s emotions.
Types of Brunswick Brain Injury Treatment
Every brain injury is unique. For many victims, the treatment of a brain injury is a complex process of various forms of rehabilitation. The Brain Injury Association of America recommends several treatment paths for patients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury:
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) – A patient’s ICU goals include reaching medical stability and preventing medical disaster.
- Acute Rehabilitation – Working with a brain injury victim to regain as many activities of daily living as possible.
- Post-acute Rehabilitation –The goal of post-acute rehabilitation is to help the patient regain the most independent level of functioning possible. This can be a more intensive physical activity.
- Outpatient Therapy – Often occurring after acute and/or post-acute rehabilitation, a brain injury sufferer often continues to receive outpatient treatments and therapies to continue along and heighten their recovery from their injuries.
- In-Home Care – Often, victims who suffer a brain injury will require extensive at-home care. Sometimes, this helps them re-learn basic tasks; other times, it requires assistance to perform seemingly menial tasks.
How A Brain Injury Can Occur
Brain injuries can be sustained during any of the following incidents:
- An accident while boating
- An accident with a truck
- An accident with another car or vehicle
- An accident as a pedestrian
- An accident involving a child
Contact a Brain Injury Attorney in Brunswick(TBI)
Brain injury effects are often traumatic and life-long, resulting in temporary or permanent injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury in Brunswick, Glynn County, or anywhere else across Georgia, contact us. Our Brunswick Brain Injury Attorney offers free case evaluations, and we do not collect a fee unless we recover for you. Contact the experienced legal team at Strom Law Firm in Brunswick at 912.264.6465 or on our website and find out if we can help you.