South Carolina Election Law Attorneys: Guiding You Throw the Election Process
Whether you are new to politics or have held your state or local government office position for years, navigating SC election law is a maze. The Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. has been actively involved in South Carolina politics for over 20 years. Our experience allows our attorneys to counsel new campaign candidates and current officeholders through the campaign process. Our knowledge of South Carolina election law and state and federal campaign regulations will help guide you through the process. We can help you complete the documents necessary to become a candidate, ensure that you meet all necessary deadlines, and guide you through the process of completing political action reports. Give us a call today for a free consultation. 803.252.4800.
Ethics Disclosures in South Carolina
The Strom Law Firm provides advice and counsel on campaign finance and disclosure. Our team offers campaign finance, election law, and ethics training. We work hard to ensure that each client complies with the applicable state and federal campaign laws that determine the amount and source of financing an individual is able to utilize for the campaign. Additionally, we have audited the ethics disclosures of numerous elected officials to verify the accuracy of bring their filings in compliance with South Carolina Ethics laws.
Services our state and local government law practice offer to elected officials, appointed commissioners, and government employees include:
- Assessing specific situations to determine whether there is a conflict of interest with respect to pending votes or other ethical issues, including potential violations of the South Carolina Ethics Act.
- Assistance with the preparation of personal financial disclosure reports and a statement of economic interest.
The Strom Law Firm’s state and local government law practice will also:
- Advise businesses, nonprofits, lobbyists, and individuals regarding state, local, and federal restrictions on contributions.
- Counsel current and former public officials regarding “revolving door” prohibitions and restrictions after leaving public office.
- Represent clients in enforcement proceedings before the South Carolina Ethics Commission, the SC House of Representatives ethics committee, the SC Senate Ethics Committee and other regulatory bodies regarding alleged violations of conflict of interest, improper reimbursement as well as other various ethics law violations allegations.
Call Today for a Free Election Law Consultation
If you are campaigning for an elected office or currently hold a governmental position, the Strom Law firm offers experienced representation, as well as campaign finance, election law, and ethics advice and training. Call today for a free, confidential consultation to learn more about how we can help 803-252-4800.