Brain Injury Lawyers in Orangeburg, SC
If you have an Orangeburg Brain Injury case, contact an experienced Orangeburg Brain Injury Attorneys like Bakari Sellars can help you navigate your case.
Most accidents can occur in a split second. Before you know it, you’re dealing with the devastating consequences. Brain injuries can be the result of an accident, defective product, or a fall. A brain injury can still occur even without hitting one’s head or losing consciousness. The injured person may not even notice the effects of a brain injury for several months after the accident. An Orangeburg Brain Injury Attorney can help with an assessment. The seriousness of brain injury ranges from mild to severe. And due to the complexities of the human brain, they can affect the entire body and mind from memory to controlling one’s emotions.
If you or someone you love happen to have been in an accident and suffer a brain injury, the skilled and experienced Orangeburg Brain Injury Attorneys at the Strom Law Firm are available to assist you in recovering compensation. For a free consultation with an experienced Orangeburg Brain Injury Attorney, call 803-252-4800.
Types of Orangeburg Brain Injury Treatment
Brain injuries are all unique. For many victims, the treatment of a brain injury can be a complicated process of rehabilitation. The Brain Injury Association of America recommends several treatment paths for patients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury:
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) – A patient’s ICU goals include reaching medical stability and preventing medical disaster.
- Acute Rehabilitation – Working with a brain injury victim to regain as many activities of daily living as possible.
- Post-acute Rehabilitation –The goal of post-acute rehabilitation is to help the patient regain the most independent level of functioning possible. This can be a more intensive physical activity.
- Outpatient Therapy – Often occurring after acute or post-acute rehabilitation, a brain injury sufferer often continues to receive outpatient treatments and therapies to continue along and heighten their recovery from their injuries.
- In-Home Care – Often, victims who suffer a brain injury will require extensive at-home care. Sometimes, this helps them re-learn basic tasks; other times, it requires assistance to perform seemingly menial tasks.
Contact an Orangeburg Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injuries can result in temporary and permanent injuries. The effects are often traumatic and life-long. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury in Orangeburg County, or anywhere else across South Carolina, contact us.
We offer free case evaluations, and we do not collect a fee unless we recover for you. Contact the experienced legal team at Strom Law Firm in Columbia at (803) 252-4800 and find out if we can help you.