Brain Injury Attorney in Bamberg, SC
If you have a personal injury case, contact an experienced Bamberg Brain Injury Attorney like Bakari Sellars, who can help you navigate your case. Brain Injuries can have devastating effects on a person and his or her family. Brain injuries can be the result of an accident, defective product, or a fall. A brain injury can occur even without hitting one’s head or losing consciousness. Additionally, the injured person may not even notice the effects of a brain injury for several months after an accident.
The seriousness of brain injury ranges from mild to severe. Due to the complexities of the human brain, an injury can affect the entire body and mind in many ways, from memory to motor function to controlling one’s emotions.
Types of Bamberg Brain Injury Treatment
Every brain injury is unique. For many victims, the treatment of a brain injury is a complex process of various forms of rehabilitation. The Brain Injury Association of America recommends several treatment paths for patients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury:
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) – A patient’s ICU goals include reaching medical stability and preventing medical disaster.
- Acute Rehabilitation – Working with a brain injury victim to regain as many activities of daily living as possible.
- Post-acute Rehabilitation –The goal of post-acute rehabilitation is to help the patient regain the most independent level of functioning possible. This can be a more intensive physical activity.
- Outpatient Therapy – Often occurring after acute and/or post-acute rehabilitation, a brain injury sufferer often continues to receive outpatient treatments and therapies to continue along and heighten their recovery from their injuries.
- In-Home Care – Often, victims who suffer a brain injury will require extensive at-home care. Sometimes, this helps them re-learn basic tasks. Other times, it requires assistance to perform seemingly menial tasks.
How Much Do Orangeburg Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Consulting with a Bamberg Brain Injury Attorney like Bakari Sellars at Strom Law Firm will not cost you anything. Our fee is contingent and will only be paid if we can collect it on your behalf. Contact an attorney at Strom Law Firm today so we can get to work for you ASAP.
Contact a Bamberg Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injury effects are often traumatic and life-long, resulting in temporary or permanent injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury in Bamberg County, or anywhere else across South Carolina, contact us. We offer free case evaluations, and we do not collect a fee unless we recover for you.
Contact the experienced Bamberg Brain Injury Attorneys at Strom Law Firm in Columbia at (803) 252-4800 or and find out if we are able to help you.