Workers Rehabilitation

SC Workers Comp Lawyers

Workers RehabilitationWhen you are injured at work, it is the insurance company’s responsibility to provide you with medical care and recovery treatment to eliminate any side effects associated with the injury.

This treatment will be provided by “authorized treating physicians,” which sometimes causes problems because they are not chosen by the patient. Instead, the insurance company paying for the treatment chooses the doctor.

Workers Rehabilitation in SC

The truth is that the majority of those physicians have relationships with the insurance companies, but no relationship with the patient at all, which only hurts the patient.

Sometimes, insurance claims analysts will convince the doctor to release the injured employee from their rehabilitation program prematurely or to give a healthy assessment of the worker’s current state.

What can you do to avoid this?

Give us a call. 803.252.4800. The work injury lawyers at the Strom Law Firm will make sure you receive the treatment you need to get healthy.

The Strom Law Firm, LLC understands the impact that a work related injury or death has upon you and your loved ones. The most important thing you need to focus on is a speedy recovery. You need an advocate who will seek justice on your behalf.

Contact one of the workers comp attorneys at the Strom Law Firm, LLC for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights. 866-490-2847. You may also reach us by completing the confidential case evaluation form at the top right of this page.

 How to Proceed After a Work Injury

Report the Injury:

When you are hurt on the job , it is critical that you report the injury to your employer as soon as possible, but no longer than 90 days after the accident.

Seek Medical Attention:

Your employer should direct you to a physician who will evaluate the extent of your injuries. If your employer does not schedule an appointment for medical treatment, you should immediately obtain medical treatment and an evaluation of your condition from a medical doctor so that you begin documenting the extent and severity of your injury.

Related Articles